Sunday, February 26, 2012

Springtime awakenings

It's been getting lighter earlier (and warmer!) lately - I feel like I'm waking from a post-December holidays hibernation. Spent the last two months focusing on health issues and have discovered that I'm not only gluten intolerant but dairy intolerant (WHAT NO CHEESE??! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!)

That being said, I have to admit that I'm amazed at how much diet affects mood! Although things  at work are kind of scary, I've been in an energetic and excellent mood since removing grains, legumes, dairy, sugar and industrial seed oils from my diet.

At any rate, although I've been focusing mostly on absorbing as much about Paleo/GAPS/leaky gut nutrition information as I can stuff in my head in my waking hours, life has been chugging along, whether I pay attention to it or not. Which became clear to me when I did my first tarot reading in ages - things have been coming to a head at work and, although I'm glad that I focused my energies on healing my body, my ability to distance myself from the ego monkey has definitely suffered. Either that, or things are just getting more challenging. Life does have a way of prodding you along when it's time to grow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not back but I will stop ignoring this blog

I just recently decided to check in and see what, if anything, was going on. And it looks like this is actually quite active! Apolog...